axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dushshantha.chandarad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE : [Axis2]Apache Axis2/C 1.3.1 RC2
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 06:04:13 GMT
Hi Carl,

I tried generating code from the axis2 java latest nightly build for
Calculator.wsdl in the <AXIS2C_SVN_HEAD>\test\resources\wsdl folder.  I got
the service and client working  fine.  I used RC2 Windows Binary. If you can
provide a sample wsdl to regenerate your problem, We can test it and see
whether the problem exists.

regards,
Dushshantha