axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE : "Wrong element type or null node"
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 03:31:00 GMT
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:40 AM, Dimuthu Gamage <dimuthuc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>
>  I copied the schema part you mentioned to a wsdl and checked (attached
>  the generated code and the wsdl). Looks like it works. So the problem
>  should be specific to your case.  Can you send the other relevent
>  schema part, so we can identify where the bug is.
>
>  Thanks
>  Dimuthu

Look like I can't attach the test case. So I made it downloadble from
http://people.apache.org/~dimuthu/leisure/1_dec/case38.zip

Thanks
Dimuthu

>  On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:38 AM, Lefrancois, Carl
>  <Carl.Lefrancois@axa-canada.com> wrote:
>  > Hi List,
>  >
>  >  More info:  A piece of my WSDL looks like this:
>  >
>  >     <xs:complexType name="CommercialLinesRatingProcessMessageType">
>  >         <xs:annotation>
>  >             <xs:documentation>
>  >                 Adds context to the base business process message type
>  >             </xs:documentation>
>  >         </xs:annotation>
>  >         <xs:complexContent>
>  >             <xs:extension base="businessProcess:BusinessProcessMessageType">
>  >                 <xs:attribute ref="addDataTypes:MessageVersion" use="optional"
default="3.0"/>
>  >             </xs:extension>
>  >         </xs:complexContent>
>  >     </xs:complexType>
>  >
>  >  The payload generation fails when trying to add the attribute MessageVersion to
the CommercialLinesRatingProcessMessageType element
>  >
>  >  text_attri = axiom_attribute_create (env, "MessageVersion", text_value, ns1);
>  >  axiom_element_add_attribute (parent_element, env, text_attri, parent);
>  >  // Wrong element type.. AXIOM_DATA_SOURCE instead of AXIOM_ELEMENT
>  >
>  >
>  >  My question is this: is the above style of <xs:extension...> currently supported
by WSDL2C?
>  >
>  >
>  >  Carl
>  >
serialize the payload with a "Wrong element type or null node" message in the log file.
>  >
>  >  Stepping through the serialization reveals that the node type is AXIOM_DATA_SOURCE
where the expected value is AXIOM_ELEMENT.  This is on a call to add an attribute to an element.
>  >
>  >  Has someone else seen this log message?  So far while I've been working on this
project, the WSDL has been revised several times and the stub always executed without a problem
so I am a bit stumped why this node is suddenly the wrong type.
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >  Carl Lefrançois
>  >  Analyst / Programmeur
>  >  consultant Larochelle Groupe Conseil
>  >  pour AXA Canada Tech
>  >
>  >  Tél. :      514-282-6817, poste 4548
>  >  Couriel : carl.lefrancois@axa-canada.com
>  >   _____
>  >
>  >  "Ce message est confidentiel, à l'usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus et
son contenu ne représente en aucun cas un engagement de la part de AXA, sauf en cas de stipulation
expresse et par écrit de la part de AXA. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, même
partielle, doit être autorisée préalablement. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message,
merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur."
>  >
>  >  "This e-mail message is confidential, for the exclusive use of the addressee and
its contents shall not constitute a commitment by AXA, except as otherwise specifically provided
in writing by AXA. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial,
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender
immediately."