axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code generation and enumerations
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:21:45 GMT
Hi Sérgio,

Yea, you are correct on this. We should be able to declare them in an
enum to provide interger constants in the API. It should be trivial.
Why not you try that and propose a patch?

If you like to try you have to checkout the axis2/java source code
from https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java

and you may need to edit following files
c adb templates from
modules/adb-codegen/src/org/apache/axis2/schema/template/ in the
source tree
c adb writer class from
modules/adb-codegen/src/org/apache/axis2/schema/writer/CStructWriter.java
in the source tree

Thanks
Dimuthu