axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C code generator and subclasses
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:07:16 GMT
Hi Sérgio,

The code generator doesn't generate classes for the sub types because
it is never been used in your WSDL. When I check your wsdl i noticed
that non of the derived types are not actually used in any operation.

And I changed the type of one of the element liek this

      <xsd:element name="getAllAdsResponse">
        <xsd:complexType>
          <xsd:sequence>
            <!--<xsd:element name="getAllAdsReturn"
maxOccurs="unbounded" type="impl:Ad"/>-->
            <xsd:element name="getAllAdsReturn" maxOccurs="unbounded"
type="impl:CommerceAd"/>
          </xsd:sequence>
        </xsd:complexType>
      </xsd:element>

And regenerate the code and it generated the adb_CommerceAd.c, which
was not generated before the change.

WSDL2C supports complexContent extension for sometime now. So I think
you can freely use that for your implementation (without the pain of
changing the generated code) in cases that you are actually using it.

Thanks
Dimuthu