axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2C
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:52:25 GMT
BTW your wsdl has a problem, I got following warning in generating the code,

2008-04-04 22:18:42,668 WARN  org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler -
Type {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}SimpleStruct missing!

And  noticed following part should be replaced

  <wsdl:message name="testOpRequest">
    <wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd:SimpleStruct"/>
  </wsdl:message>

  <wsdl:message name="testOpRequest">
    <wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd1:SimpleStruct"/>
  </wsdl:message>

Note the xsd is renamed to xsd1

Thanks
Dimuthu