axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "element endHour missing", yet it's present
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:07:10 GMT
Hi
I checked your wsdl and your response. The schema part to your response is,

<element name="intervals" maxOccurs="unbounded" type="impl:SchedulingInterval"/>
and
      <complexType name="SchedulingInterval">
        <sequence>
          <element name="day" type="impl:DayOfWeek"/>
          <element name="endHour" type="xsd:int"/>
          <element name="endMinute" type="xsd:int"/>
          <element name="multiplier" type="xsd:double"/>
          <element name="startHour" type="xsd:int"/>
          <element name="startMinute" type="xsd:int"/>
        </sequence>
      </complexType>

If you it is a complexType/sequence the xml should be in the same
order as the one defined in the schema. The order doesn't matter if
it was complexType/all.

So in order to parse that response you may change the wsdl to

      <complexType name="SchedulingInterval">
        <all>
          <element name="day" type="impl:DayOfWeek"/>
          <element name="endHour" type="xsd:int"/>
          <element name="endMinute" type="xsd:int"/>
          <element name="multiplier" type="xsd:double"/>
          <element name="startHour" type="xsd:int"/>
          <element name="startMinute" type="xsd:int"/>
        </all>
      </complexType>

and regenerate code.

Thanks