axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "element endHour missing", yet it's present
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 19:06:52 GMT
Hi,
The thing is the parsing logic doesn't identify that the interval
element is at the correct position. Just to have an idea can you check
following line to the attached c file (line 361) and see what is the
expected element and what is actually met.

AXIS2_LOG_ERROR(env->log, AXIS2_LOG_SI, "element_qname = %s & qname =
%s", axutil_qname_to_string(element_qname, env),
axutil_qname_to_string(qname, env));

Thanks
Dimuthu