axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Kamath, Navin" <navin.kam...@iona.com>
Subject WSDL2C
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 17:39:46 GMT
Hi there,

I want to use WSDL2C tool from Axis2 on windows to generate some C code.
But no matter which version I download I don't see the tool in bin
folder.

I understand that the tool itself belongs to Axis2/J. The versions I
tried are

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_3/download.cgi using a local
mirror

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/
distribution-snapshot-bin.zip

I also see jars under nightly
http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.axis2/jars/ but seem
older, hence didn't download it but if it's helps in any way, I can do
that as well.

I just want to use some distribution and generate code rather than
building Axis2/C or Axis2/J myself. What am I missing?

Can anyone help me? If this is a question for the Java user list please
let me know so that I can sign up for it rather than the c user list

Regards,
Navin