axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Rahil Ali <rahil....@tpsonline.com>
Subject Axis2c - Fire wall issue !!
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 06:35:40 GMT
Hello All,

  I am facing a wierd problem; when i try to access a web-service through my client code it
fails at function: "axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname" and returns NULL. I tried
passing xml request manually through tcpMon and got response from Web-service. I have couple
of strange observations
  - When I try to access the url with "?wsdl" in Mozilla on my linux ES4 machine it also fails
and shows nothing.
  - When try using GSOAP (wsdl2h) it gets the WSDL without any errors.

  Any ideas ??
  Thanks & Regards,
  Rahil Ali

Dimuthu Gamage <dimuthuc@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Rahil,

This is strange to me too. If the tcpmon works without setting any
proxy, axis2/c should also be able to call without proxy settings. It
can be some firewall rejecting axis2/c request and letting tcpmon
(i.e. java) calls continue. But I don't have experience in such a
thing. May be some transport guy do have some tips.

Thanks
Dimuthu