axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Rahil Ali <rahil....@tpsonline.com>
Subject Re: Problem while deploying service..
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:15:07 GMT
Hello again,

  I tried the same thing without apache server, it works fine with axis2_http_server... Any
ideas..

  Rgds,
  Rahil

Rahil Ali <rahil.ali@tpsonline.com> wrote:
    Hello All,

  I am having problem in deploying a service on other machine. I made archive of entire service
folder and extract it in the service/ folder on the client machine. When I attempt to made
a call it displayed
  "[error] raw_xml_in_out_msg_recv.c(115) Impl object for service 'FundTransferRequest' not
set in message receiver. 100 :: Failed in creating DLL"

  Then I tried to these on client machine:
  I removed all the lib* service.xml and ran WSDL2C again on WSDL file it generated the code
and service.xml, i didnt implement any logic in the source files and compiled it. Even now
when I am trying to call the service it displaying the same error message...I have configured
axis2c with apache2.

  Can anyone tell what am I missing here... have I forgotten any library or something...

  Thanks
  Rahil