axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Rahil Ali <rahil....@tpsonline.com>
Subject Re: Problem while deploying service..
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:28:59 GMT
I tried it with axis1.3.1 and its now executing the code I wrote, but a strange thing is happening....I
am using a function "stat" when I invoke my service using apache it fails at this function
where as it works fine when I use axis2_http_server..

  Any ideas,
  Thanks
  Rahil

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com> wrote:
  Please make sure you have "-ldl -lpthread" in your linker flags.

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.