axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manfred Bohlmann <Manni.Moz...@web.de>
Subject Re: axis2_http_server fails on solaris9
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 15:19:20 GMT
Hi Samisa,

one additional note:

The log output "[error] arch_reader.c(142) Access to  service configuration file Calo failed"
(see below) seems a bit funny: what about this "Calo"? So I have been playing around with
the -r Option of axis2_http_server, and depending on the value (each of them pointing to the
same directory!), I receive different output in the logfile, e.g. "Carror", "Caera_", "Ca
 vxf". I assume this as a bug, but is this the reason for the server failure?

Manfred

$AXIS2C_HOME, $AXIS2C_HOME/lib, $AXIS2C_HOME/modules, $AXIS2C_HOME/services and its subdirectories.
According to
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#repo_folder everything within the
repository should be fine.

> Manfred

(e.g. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-736) again, now I receive additional messages
in the log file:

> > > [error] arch_reader.c(317) Module configuration file access failed for module
file ..//modules/ad/module.xml

> > > and
> > >
> > > [error] arch_reader.c(317) Module configuration file access failed for module
file ..//modules/lo/module.xml

> > > respectively. I worked around this by creating symbolic links to the addressing
and logging directories. The startup though finally fails with