axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manfred Bohlmann <Manni.Moz...@web.de>
Subject Re: axis2_http_server fails on solaris9
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 14:25:35 GMT
Hi Samisa,

AXIS2C_HOME ist set and exported, and I have read and write permission to the directories
$AXIS2C_HOME, $AXIS2C_HOME/lib, $AXIS2C_HOME/modules, $AXIS2C_HOME/services and its subdirectories.
According to
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#repo_folder everything within the repository
should be fine.

Manfred

> -----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-736) again, now I receive additional messages
in the log file:

> > [error] arch_reader.c(317) Module configuration file access failed for module file
..//modules/ad/module.xml

> > and
> >
> > [error] arch_reader.c(317) Module configuration file access failed for module file
..//modules/lo/module.xml

> > respectively. I worked around this by creating symbolic links to the addressing
and logging directories. The startup though finally fails with