axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manfred Bohlmann <Manni.Moz...@web.de>
Subject Re: axis2_http_server fails on solaris9
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 10:18:32 GMT
Hi Samisa,

I downloaded RC1 of 1.3.1. After having worked around the building problems (e.g. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-736)
again, now I receive additional messages in the log file:

[error] arch_reader.c(317) Module configuration file access failed for module file ..//modules/ad/module.xml

and

[error] arch_reader.c(317) Module configuration file access failed for module file ..//modules/lo/module.xml

respectively. I worked around this by creating symbolic links to the addressing and logging
directories. The startup though finally fails with

[error] arch_reader.c(142) Access to  service configuration file Calo failed
[error] dep_engine.c(1533) Processing service group Calo failed
[error] repos_listener.c(136) Repository listener initialization failed
[error] dep_engine.c(788) dep_engine repos listener creation failed, folder name is ../
[error] conf_init.c(64) Loading deployment engine failed for repository ../.
[error] http_receiver.c(127) unable to create private configuration contextfor repo path ../
[error] http_server_main.c(215) Server creation failed: Error code: 34 :: Repository listener
initialization failed

Manfred