axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manfred Bohlmann <Manni.Moz...@web.de>
Subject Re: axis2_http_server fails on solaris9
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:14:09 GMT
Hi Kaushalye,

if the services directory contains one or more or all of the subdirectories: the result is
the same. The log file reports

[error] dep_engine.c(768) dep_engine repos listener creation failed, folder name is ../
[error] conf_init.c(67) dep engine load failed. conf value is NULL
[error] http_server_main.c(217) Server creation failed: Error code: 34 :: Repository listener
initialization failed

Before these messages there is another one, that might perhaps be interesting (not related
to presence or absence of services subfolders):

[debug] conf_builder.c(233) no custom dispatching order found continue with default dispatching
order

Manfred

directory, the log file reports