axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manfred Bohlmann <Manni.Moz...@web.de>
Subject Re: axis2_http_server fails on solaris9
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:50:16 GMT
Hi Supun,

thank you for your quick response.

addressing/module.xml and logging/module.xml are valid XML and seem to be correct.
The services folder is present and contains the subfolders Calculator  echo, math, mtom, notify,
sg_math.

Manfred

Hi Manfred,

> Please check weather the modules folder contains valid files. Specially check weather
module.xml file is correct in the modules sub-folders i.e addressing/module.xml and logging/module.xml.

> Also dep_engine fails if the service folder is not present.
>
> Thanks,
> Supun..
>

> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 5:07 AM, Manfred Bohlmann <Manni.Mozdev@web.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just installed axis2/c on Solaris9 and had some trouble to build from source. But now
all has been compiled and linked.