axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Ali Naddaf" <ali.nad...@prodeasystems.com>
Subject Cross Compilation on AMCC PPC
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:27:53 GMT
Hello everyone.

I am trying to cross compile Axis2/C on our Linux Intel box targeted for
an AMCC PowerPC 440 EPx Linux box (running MV Linux).  One issue I am
running into is that during the compilation of AXIOM module, it fails
since it is using the wrong libxm2 library (is using the one for the
host machine not the one for the target). So I have the following two
questions:

1.       Are there general instructions/suggestions for cross
compilation of Axis2/C?

2.       How can I instruct it to use the libxml2 libraries that are
located somewhere and are appropriate for my target?

Many thanks

Ali.

This message is confidential to Prodea Systems, Inc unless otherwise indicated
or apparent from its nature. This message is directed to the intended recipient
only, who may be readily determined by the sender of this message and its
contents. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient:(a)any dissemination or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited; and(b)immediately notify the sender by return message and destroy
any copies of this message in any form(electronic, paper or otherwise) that you
have.The delivery of this message and its information is neither intended to be
nor constitutes a disclosure or waiver of any trade secrets, intellectual
property, attorney work product, or attorney-client communications. The
authority of the individual sending this message to legally bind Prodea Systems
is neither apparent nor implied,and must be independently verified.