axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: axis2_http_server fails on solaris9
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 17:57:32 GMT
Rather than module.xml files or services.xml, I doubt, it is due to
problems in .so files. Because this happens when the server is unable to
dlopen so files too.

If you use the latest RC of 1.3.1, the log will have an error entry
indicating the exact dlopen problem, if that is really the cause.

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.

http://www.wso2.com/ - "Oxygenating the Web Service Platform."