axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: axis2_http_server fails on solaris9
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:46:07 GMT
Hi,
Instead of removing the service directory, can you move sub
directories(services lice echo and math) to another place one by one and
try to start the server? The idea is to check which service has the fault.
Cheers,
Kaushalye

Manfred Bohlmann wrote:
> Hi Dinesh, hi Supun again,
>
> I cannot discover any errors with the .so files in services/*. If I remove the services
directory, the log file reports

http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/