axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "mymail0345@orange.nl" <mymail0...@orange.nl>
Subject MSVCR80
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 20:02:25 GMT
Hello,

I am a newbe to axis2c. I would like to run the example
"axis2_http_server.exe" as a first step.

I have downloaded the binary distribution and followed the steps on
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/installationguide.html#win_binary

In step 2.1.3 (Running the binaries) I have set and verified
AXIS2C_HOME  and the PATH variable and now try to run axis2_http_server.exe

Then an error message "This application failed to start because
MSVR80.dll was not found" appears in a dialog box.

Simply copying this file to the library path does  not really help
because then a different error appears.

I have repeated the procedure on a different PC with exactlty identical
results.

I searched the mailing list, and found some hits on "MSVCR80" but was
not able to resolve the problem.

Does anywone know what to do?

Regard,
Nanne