axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Charith Paranaliyanage" <paranaliyan...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC 2008 - CGI Support for Axis2/C
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 11:45:29 GMT
Hi all,

I am Charith Paranaliyanage, an undergraduate from Computer Science and
Engineering, University of Moratuwa. I am interested in applying for the *CGI
Support for Axis2/C. *I have looked in how Apache and Axis2/C communicate
each other. So I go through the mod_axis2 module.

I have a doubt that how should the new CGI tackle the configuration files.
As far as I know Axis2/C module will load the configurations only once when
the web server starts.

But according to my knowledge if the new CGI module is introduced it will be
required to load the configuration for each request. Will it be an overhead?
Is there any other solution to overcome this?

Thank you,
Charith Paranaliyanage
Undergraduate,
Computer Science and Engineering,