axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Writing web services with C++
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:50:05 GMT
On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 13:39 +0530, Manjula Peiris wrote:
> Hi alebu,
>
> If it segfaults can you send us the gdb backtrace ? BTW, another RC of
> 1.3.1 will be available soon.
You can find 1.3.1 release artifacts here.
http://people.apache.org/%7Edinesh/release/Axis2C-1.3.1/

> Thanks,
> -Manjula.
>

> On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 09:55 +0200, alebu wrote:
> > Link to 1.3.1 you gave is broken for me.
> > Now I got slightly different problem.
> > After compiling using g++ for compiler and linker (probably i was
> > using gcc/g++ earlier and thats was the problem)
> > I simply have segmentaion fault before any of my custom code is
> > executed. First row of generated with WSDL2C invoke
> > method was logging function and it is not executed. So, as I
> > understand, problem occurs somewhere before invoke call.
> > Compiling the same code with the same parameters but using gcc works
> > fine. I should mention that code in both cases is
> > C code. All declarations are covered with
> > #ifdef __cplusplus
> > extern "C" {
> > #endif
> > //code
> > #ifdef __cplusplus
> > }
> > #endif
> > In axis2c logs last LIVE line is:
> > engine.c(670) End:axis2_engine_invoke_phases
> > engine.c(648) Start:axis2_engine_invoke_phases
> > engine.c(670) End:axis2_engine_invoke_phases
> > class_loader.c(140) Object loaded successfully
> > ... and no any error messages
> >
> > Any ideas? I could try the same with axis2c 1.3.1 but I need a link to
> > it (on website only 1.3.0 is available)
> > Compiler options are (fragment from Eclipse/C log):
> > Invoking: GCC C Compiler
> > g++ -I/opt/axis2c-1.3.0/include/axis2-1.3.0 -O0 -g3 -Wall -c
> > -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -MMD -MP -MF"src/adb_field_type.d"
> > -MT"src/adb_field_type.d" -o"src/adb_field_type.o"
> >
> > And linking log part is:
> > Invoking: GCC C Linker
> > g++ -L/opt/axis2c-1.3.0/lib -L/home/BEA/tuxedo9.1/lib -shared
> > -o"libmyservice.so"  ./src/adb_field_type.o ./src/adb_serve.o ./src/adb_serveResponse.o
./src/adb_serve_req_type.o ./src/adb_serve_resp_type.o ./src/axis2_skel_uniservice.o ./src/axis2_svc_skel_uniservice.o
  -ldl -lbuft -lfml -lfml32 -lengine -ltux -lpthread -laxutil -laxis2_axiom -laxis2_engine
-laxis2_parser -laxis2_http_sender -laxis2_http_receiver -laxis2_libxml2