axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Writing web services with C++
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:09:49 GMT
Hi alebu,

If it segfaults can you send us the gdb backtrace ? BTW, another RC of
1.3.1 will be available soon.

Thanks,
-Manjula.

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 09:55 +0200, alebu wrote:
> Link to 1.3.1 you gave is broken for me.
> Now I got slightly different problem.
> After compiling using g++ for compiler and linker (probably i was
> using gcc/g++ earlier and thats was the problem)
> I simply have segmentaion fault before any of my custom code is
> executed. First row of generated with WSDL2C invoke
> method was logging function and it is not executed. So, as I
> understand, problem occurs somewhere before invoke call.
> Compiling the same code with the same parameters but using gcc works
> fine. I should mention that code in both cases is
> C code. All declarations are covered with
> #ifdef __cplusplus
> extern "C" {
> #endif
> //code
> #ifdef __cplusplus
> }
> #endif
> In axis2c logs last LIVE line is:
> engine.c(670) End:axis2_engine_invoke_phases
> engine.c(648) Start:axis2_engine_invoke_phases
> engine.c(670) End:axis2_engine_invoke_phases
> class_loader.c(140) Object loaded successfully
> ... and no any error messages
>
> Any ideas? I could try the same with axis2c 1.3.1 but I need a link to
> it (on website only 1.3.0 is available)
> Compiler options are (fragment from Eclipse/C log):
> Invoking: GCC C Compiler
> g++ -I/opt/axis2c-1.3.0/include/axis2-1.3.0 -O0 -g3 -Wall -c
> -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -MMD -MP -MF"src/adb_field_type.d"
> -MT"src/adb_field_type.d" -o"src/adb_field_type.o"
>
> And linking log part is:
> Invoking: GCC C Linker
> g++ -L/opt/axis2c-1.3.0/lib -L/home/BEA/tuxedo9.1/lib -shared
> -o"libmyservice.so"  ./src/adb_field_type.o ./src/adb_serve.o ./src/adb_serveResponse.o
./src/adb_serve_req_type.o ./src/adb_serve_resp_type.o ./src/axis2_skel_uniservice.o ./src/axis2_svc_skel_uniservice.o
  -ldl -lbuft -lfml -lfml32 -lengine -ltux -lpthread -laxutil -laxis2_axiom -laxis2_engine
-laxis2_parser -laxis2_http_sender -laxis2_http_receiver -laxis2_libxml2