axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Lefrancois, Carl" <Carl.Lefranc...@axa-canada.com>
Subject RE : "Wrong element type or null node"
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:08:35 GMT
Hi List,

More info:  A piece of my WSDL looks like this:

    <xs:complexType name="CommercialLinesRatingProcessMessageType">
        <xs:annotation>
            <xs:documentation>
                Adds context to the base business process message type
            </xs:documentation>
        </xs:annotation>
        <xs:complexContent>
            <xs:extension base="businessProcess:BusinessProcessMessageType">
                <xs:attribute ref="addDataTypes:MessageVersion" use="optional" default="3.0"/>

            </xs:extension>
        </xs:complexContent>
    </xs:complexType>

The payload generation fails when trying to add the attribute MessageVersion to the CommercialLinesRatingProcessMessageType
element

text_attri = axiom_attribute_create (env, "MessageVersion", text_value, ns1);
axiom_element_add_attribute (parent_element, env, text_attri, parent);
// Wrong element type.. AXIOM_DATA_SOURCE instead of AXIOM_ELEMENT

My question is this: is the above style of <xs:extension...> currently supported by
WSDL2C?

Carl