axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Lefrancois, Carl" <Carl.Lefranc...@axa-canada.com>
Subject RE : RE : [Axis2]Apache Axis2/C 1.3.1 RC2 (resolved)
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:41:22 GMT
Hi Dushshantha,

This one is my mistake.  I am doing a hack to add xsi:type attributes directly in the node
serialization code where data is copied into start_input_str, and I had neglected to change
the malloc call for this buffer.

The axutil_stream_write problem is unrelated and I hope to find out what is causing that.

Carl

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Dushshantha Chandradasa [mailto:dushshantha.chandaradasa@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi, avril 17, 2008 02:04
À : Apache AXIS C User List
Objet : Re: RE : [Axis2]Apache Axis2/C 1.3.1 RC2

Hi Carl,

I tried generating code from the axis2 java latest nightly build for Calculator.wsdl in the
<AXIS2C_SVN_HEAD>\test\resources\wsdl folder.  I got the service and client working
 fine.  I used RC2 Windows Binary. If you can provide a sample wsdl to regenerate your problem,
We can test it and see whether the problem exists.

regards,
Dushshantha

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 11:48 PM, Lefrancois, Carl <Carl.Lefrancois@axa-canada.com>