axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Andre Coelho" <andre.du...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invoking non-C wsdl
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:18:20 GMT
I currently have a c++ program that i want to comunicate with a java
webservice.
I was trying to figure out by teh examples but i have one doubt.

I already have a comunication on my AS application and I only do something
like:

            server.loadWSDL(webserviceURL + "calculator?wsdl");
            var token:AsyncToken = server.add.send(1,2);
            token.addResponder(new Responder(addResult, onFault));

and it works like a charm

I saw on the examples this:

           Calculator ws (endpoint);
           ws.add(1,2);

So, my question is: do I really have to instantiate a Calculator class?
cant i have like a generic ws that i can call methods that aren't defined in
C?
I'm using Axis C++, as u can notice.

I hope i made my self clear