axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dushshantha.chandarad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C for Apapche 2.2.8
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 04:15:30 GMT
Hi Graf,

According to the error message You have given below, apache complains about
mod_axis2.so file instead mod_axis2.dll. Did you rename the dll in to .so
and copied in to apache modules folder? Just wondering whether you missed
that.. BTW you don't need to rename it to .so , you can just copy the
mod_axis2.dll into your apache module folder and set the path to that dll
file in your httpd.conf file.

regards,
Dushshantha