axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Header parameters being ignored
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 19:28:48 GMT
Hi Sérgio,
I just resolved the issue on SOAP headers in both client and server
side[1]. You can try the svn or just wait for the today nightly build.
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly.

I attached the stub code for your wsdl here[1].
You can get an idea on how to use the API with the test case
attached[2]. It is more or less the same one that we discussed in this
mail thread.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-833
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12378904/case34_headers.zip

Thanks
Dimuthu

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 3:24 AM, Dimuthu Gamage <dimuthuc@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>  >  >  I was thinking implement the thing in this way. Say you have a
>  >  >  operation so that it has one input message, one input header one
>  >  >  output header, I m assuming there is a function called
>  >  >  get_response_header.
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >  >  axis2_stub_op_exampleOp(axis2_stub_t *stub, adb_input_t *input,
>  >  >  adb_input_header_t *header_in, adb_out_header_t **header_out)
>  >  >  {
>  >  >    /* the following part should be added before send_receive call */
>  >  >    axiom_node_t * header1;
>  >  >    header1 = adb_input_header_serialize(header_in, env, NULL, NULL,
>  >  >  AXIS2_TRUE, NULL, NULL);
>  >  >    svc_client = axis2_stub_get_svc_client(stub, env); //this is already there
>  >  >
>  >  >    axis2_svc_client_add_header(svc_client, env, header1);
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >  >    /* this is after send recieve */
>  >  >    axutil_array_list_t * headers = axis2_svc_client_get_response_headers(..);
>  >  >    header_node = (adb_out_header_t *) axutil_array_list_get(headers, env,
0);
>  >  >
>  >  >   *out_header = adb_output_header_create(env);
>  >  >   adb_output_header_deserialize(*out_header, env, &header_node, NULL,
>  >  >  AXIS2_FALSE ) ;
>  >  >
>  >  >  }
>  >  >
>  >  >  Anyway you won't be able to handle that manually since currently axis2
>  >  >  api doesn't have a function to get output headers :(. I will raise a
>  >  >  JIRA on this.
>  >  >
>  >  >  Thanks
>  >  >  Dimuthu
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >  >  On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Sérgio Gomes <sergiomdgomes@gmail.com>
wrote:
>  >  >  > Hi Dimuthu,
>  >  >  >
>  >  >  >  Thanks for the update, let me know if you'd like me to do some testing
>  >  >  >  once it's done.
>  >  >  >
>  >  >  >  In the meantime, is there any way I can overcome this, by, say,
>  >  >  >  providing the header part of the XML myself?
>  >  >  >
>  >  >  >  Cheers,
>  >  >  >  Sérgio
>  >  >  >
>  >  >  >
>  >  >  >
>  >  >  > On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:22 AM, Dimuthu Gamage <dimuthuc@gmail.com>
wrote:
>  >  >  >  > Hi Sérgio,
>  >  >  >  >  Currently WSDL2C doesn't support picking headers from the wsdl.
The
>  >  >  >  >  classes are generated because it support in wsdl2java tool.
Anyway I m