axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Header parameters being ignored
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:31:08 GMT
Hi Sérgio,

Hm, Actually you will face a problem if you try to add headers
manually. Because currently axis2_svc_client doesnt have a way to get
response headers. So there is an API change needed. Please correct me
if I m wrong on this.

I was thinking implement the thing in this way. Say you have a
operation so that it has one input message, one input header one
output header, I m assuming there is a function called
get_response_header.

axis2_stub_op_exampleOp(axis2_stub_t *stub, adb_input_t *input,
adb_input_header_t *header_in, adb_out_header_t **header_out)
{
   /* the following part should be added before send_receive call */
   axiom_node_t * header1;
   header1 = adb_input_header_serialize(header_in, env, NULL, NULL,
AXIS2_TRUE, NULL, NULL);
   svc_client = axis2_stub_get_svc_client(stub, env); //this is already there

   axis2_svc_client_add_header(svc_client, env, header1);

   /* this is after send recieve */
   axutil_array_list_t * headers = axis2_svc_client_get_response_headers(..);
   header_node = (adb_out_header_t *) axutil_array_list_get(headers, env, 0);

  *out_header = adb_output_header_create(env);
  adb_output_header_deserialize(*out_header, env, &header_node, NULL,
AXIS2_FALSE ) ;

}

Anyway you won't be able to handle that manually since currently axis2
api doesn't have a function to get output headers :(. I will raise a
JIRA on this.

Thanks
Dimuthu