axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Raghavendra SM" <rag...@aylus.com>
Subject RE: Core dumps in Axis libraries
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 11:29:19 GMT
Thanks Folks,

I'm attaching the server log during the crash. Also, the first
back-trace in the dump.log points to dump with guthilla=yes.

Yes, I'll try with Valgrind too.

Regards,
~raghav

-----Original Message-----
From: Senaka Fernando [mailto:senaka@wso2.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 4:22 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: Core dumps in Axis libraries

Hi Raghav,

Can you please try this with --enable-guthilla=yes, and send the
dump.log,
and also the appropriate log_files generated by the server/client.

There also can be issues with your "condition variable" being used in
multiple threads.

It also seems that if you pause between your requests you might get this
solved. According to what you say, when you increase the log_level,
obviously you waste some time there which might be the solution rather.
You can use the AXIS2_SLEEP() and AXIS2_USLEEP() inside Axis2/C to pause
between requests. You can get an idea on how to use these functions by
taking a look at the Axis2/C user_guide/client samples.

Regards,
Senaka