axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sérgio Gomes" <sergiomdgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Transport sender value is NULL, unable to continue"
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:04:45 GMT
Hi Samisa,

My repo directory is inside my home folder, namely
~/src/axis2c-src-1.3.0/ . That's where I compiled Axis, and I've set
that as my AXIS2C_HOME, keeping everything in there, both source and
intermediate binaries. However, since I installed to /usr, there's no
lib directory in there; all the libraries are in /usr/lib instead.

Thanks,
Sérgio

---