axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sérgio Gomes" <sergiomdgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Transport sender value is NULL, unable to continue"
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:20:49 GMT
Hi Dinesh,

Unfortunately, no such luck, I still get the same error :-/

I'm thinking of trying a new instalation in a different machine, just
to make sure that it's a setup issue; I'm afraid the system libraries
in this one might be too old. Would you recommend any specific Linux
distribution/setup for this, or should I just go with, say, the latest
Ubuntu?

Thanks,
Sérgio

---