axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Transport sender value is NULL, unable to continue"
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:52:03 GMT
Hi Sérgio,

"Sérgio Gomes" <sergiomdgomes@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Samisa,
>
> My repo directory is inside my home folder, namely
> ~/src/axis2c-src-1.3.0/ . That's where I compiled Axis, and I've set
> that as my AXIS2C_HOME, keeping everything in there, both source and
> intermediate binaries. However, since I installed to /usr, there's no
> lib directory in there; all the libraries are in /usr/lib instead.

AXIS2C_HOME directory should have lib, services and modules directory
under it. I think that is why engine unable to load those libraries. As
an example:

my AXIS2C_HOME,

dinesh@etch:~/axis2c/deploy$ ls
AUTHORS  axis2.xml  bin  COPYING  CREDITS  docs  include  INSTALL  lib
LICENSE  logs  modules  NEWS  NOTICE  services  share

thanks,
Dinesh

--
http://nethu.org