axis-c-user mailing list archives

From <Aparna.Saheba...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject Help needed for AXIS C++ webservice client
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:17:08 GMT
Hi,

We are developing a AXIS C++ client for the .net web service hosted onto
IIS. The client is running on AIX (UNIX) platform.

We wanted to know that can only AXIS client be used with out using AXIS
server?

We are getting an exception in the constructor of the SOAP request
class. We have written trace lines to get information

in the generated client. However the trace line does not appear in the
log. The SOAP request constructor in turn calls Stub constructor.

I could not find Stub implementation to write trace lines in it.

Can any one help in the problem or give any pointers for solving it?

Regards,

Aparna S.Patil

Email : Aparna.Sahebarao@iflexsolutions.com

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an
individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,
 does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version.