axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.2 breaks my webservice
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 22:04:44 GMT
Hi Senaka,

I suggest you check out from a branch and try running ./build.sh so that
> the configure scripts will be regenerated to support your CFLAGS. If this
> also fails, may be it is the "-static-libgcc -shared" combination that
> gives trouble.

I have downloaded ver 1.3 and would like to try my code with this version.
but before I begin I just wanted to make sure that I am doing evrything
correctly.

What do you mean when you ask me to checkout from a branch? Do you want me
to checkout just the build.sh file? isn't the build.sh file from axis2 1.1good?

Subra