axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject RE: Regarding Axis2C architecture
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:55:07 GMT
Hi Rinil,

Apache Axis2/C comes with two built in modules.

1. WS-Addressing
2. Logging

These may help you in achieving what you want.

Also, we have three other modules that are separate apache projects which
are written to be used with apache Axis2/C. They are

1. Rampart/C (http://ws.apache.org/rampart/c)
2. Sandesha2/C (http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/sandesha2/c/)
3. Savan/C (http://ws.apache.org/savan/c/)

I think they are good examples to get started with. They do have
associated documentation, discussion lists, etc.

Regards,
Senaka