axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rahil Ali" <rahil....@tpsonline.com>
Subject RE: FW: Problem with Service deployed
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:30:52 GMT
Hello Dimuthu,

Thanks a lot.. I figured that out just a while aga :|

My calculator webservice is now working fine :)

I am trying to return a class from Webservice, so what I did: I created a
class and a webservice using C#

//////CLASS

public class ResponseData

{

    string a;

    string b;

    string x;

}

////////////WS

[WebMethod]

    public ResponseData FundTransferRequest(string a, string b, string c)

    {

        ResponseData RspD = new ResponseData();

        return RspD;

    }

Now I am using the WSDL generated by .Net to generate C code using WSDL2C.sh

<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org/">

       <wsdl:types>

       <s:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org/">

       <s:element name="FundTransferRequest">

       <s:complexType>

       <s:sequence>

<s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="a" type="s:string"/>

<s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="b" type="s:string"/>

<s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="c" type="s:string"/>

</s:sequence>

</s:complexType>

</s:element>

       <s:element name="FundTransferRequestResponse">

       <s:complexType>

       <s:sequence>

<s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="FundTransferRequestResult"
type="tns:ResponseData"/>

</s:sequence>

</s:complexType>

</s:element>

<s:complexType name="ResponseData"/>

</s:schema>

</wsdl:types>

       <wsdl:message name="FundTransferRequestSoapIn">

<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:FundTransferRequest"/>

</wsdl:message>

       <wsdl:message name="FundTransferRequestSoapOut">

<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:FundTransferRequestResponse"/>

</wsdl:message>

       <wsdl:portType name="ServiceSoap">

       <wsdl:operation name="FundTransferRequest">

<wsdl:input message="tns:FundTransferRequestSoapIn"/>

<wsdl:output message="tns:FundTransferRequestSoapOut"/>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:portType>

       <wsdl:binding name="ServiceSoap" type="tns:ServiceSoap">

<soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

       <wsdl:operation name="FundTransferRequest">

<soap:operation soapAction="http://tempuri.org/FundTransferRequest"
style="document"/>

       <wsdl:input>

<soap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:input>

       <wsdl:output>

<soap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:output>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

       <wsdl:binding name="ServiceSoap12" type="tns:ServiceSoap">

<soap12:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

       <wsdl:operation name="FundTransferRequest">

<soap12:operation soapAction="http://tempuri.org/FundTransferRequest"
style="document"/>

       <wsdl:input>

<soap12:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:input>

       <wsdl:output>

<soap12:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:output>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

       <wsdl:service name="Service">

       <wsdl:port name="ServiceSoap" binding="tns:ServiceSoap">

<soap:address
location="http://localhost:2140/FundTransferRequest/Service.asmx"/>

</wsdl:port>

       <wsdl:port name="ServiceSoap12" binding="tns:ServiceSoap12">

<soap12:address
location="http://localhost:2140/FundTransferRequest/Service.asmx"/>

</wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

WSD2C generates this error: WSDL2C.sh -uri FundTransferRequest.wsdl -ss -sd
-d adb -u
Retrieving document at 'FundTransferRequest.wsdl'.

[Fatal Error] FundTransferRequest.wsdl:1:57: The prefix "wsdl" for element
"wsdl:definitions" is not bound.

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing WSDL

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngi
ne.java:163)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C.main(WSDL2C.java:31)

Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR:
Problem parsing
'file:/usr/local/axis2c/services/FundTransferRequest/FundTransferRequest.wsd
l'.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "wsdl" for element
"wsdl:definitions" is not bound.

        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.getDocument(Unknown Source)

        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)

        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(CodeGen
erationEngine.java:295)

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngi
ne.java:118)

        ... 2 more

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "wsdl" for element
"wsdl:definitions" is not bound.

        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)

        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)

        ... 7 more

Whats the problem here, I think WSDL2C cannot generated code for WSDL
generated by C#...

Please advice how to achieve this result, I want a Webservice to return an
ARRAY of String or a class.. How to generate a proper WSDL for such service.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahil Ali