axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rahil Ali" <rahil....@tpsonline.com>
Subject RE: FW: Problem with Service deployed
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:00:34 GMT
Hi Senaka,

Please provide me some sample web services.. Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahil Ali [mailto:rahil.ali@tpsonline.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 4:19 PM
To: 'Apache AXIS C User List'; 'senaka@wso2.com'
Subject: RE: FW: Problem with Service deployed

Hello Senaka,

Thanks very much for your support, It worked and I can now add the reference
in .Net. But when I tried to access its method "add" it gave an exception:
"Data element of the OM Node is NULL" I think this is because I havent
implemented anything in the functions: Can you please send me a sample
source code so that I can get an idea like what are the uses of " const
axutil_env_t *env" or how to use parameteres/returning values " adb_add_t*
add" , " adb_addResponse_t*"

Thanks & regards,
Rahil Ali