axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rahil Ali" <rahil....@tpsonline.com>
Subject RE: FW: Problem with Service deployed
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:11:28 GMT
Hello Senaka,

A couple of things to clearup,
I am standing on $AXIS2C_HOME/services/Calculator folder, I ran WSDL2C on
Calculator.wsdl, it generated
- src/
	+ *.h
	+ *.c
	+ Build.sh
- resources/
	service.xml

I ran build.sh which generated "libCalculator.so". Now how to call the
service? for that I setup according to the User-guide.
1-Copied service.xml from $AXIS2C_HOME/services/Calculator/resources
directory to $AXIS2C_HOME/services/Calculator and 2-similarly copied
libCalculator.so

Still I am unable to access the wsdl via internet explorer. I read in some
article that wsdl file should be placed in some META-INF folder, but I am
not sure about exact setup of files, can you please explain me that what
should be the folder structure. My current structure is like

	$AXIS2C_HOME/services/Calculator/Calculator.wsdl
						  /resources/
						  /services.xml
						  /src/

	$AXIS2C_HOME/services/Calculator/resources/services.xml

	$AXIS2C_HOME/services/Calculator/src/axis2_skel_Calculator.h

/axis2_skel_Calculator.c
						      /adb_subResponse.h
						      /adb_subResponse.c
						      /adb_sub.h