axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rahil Ali" <rahil....@tpsonline.com>
Subject RE: FW: Problem with Service deployed
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:43:01 GMT
Hi Senaka,

Thanks very much for your replies, WSDL2C worked.. I removed previous JDK
installation. It generated 2 directories resources and src

Src directory contains lot of files, separate files for each functions.. In
which file do I have to implement the business logic, for example there are
several files for add function : adb_add.c, adb_addResponse.c.

For now I just ran build.sh without implementing any logic, it generated
libCalculator.so; I put service.xml from resources folder and libCalculator
in $AXIS2C_HOME/service/Calculator folder and tried to access the URL :
http://192.168.4.163/axis2/services/Calculator?wsdl

It gave error while http://192.168.4.163/axis2/services/Calculator is
displaying the service properly...

Deployed Services