axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rahil Ali" <rahil....@tpsonline.com>
Subject RE: FW: Problem with Service deployed
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:12:58 GMT
Hi,

My JAVA_HOME is set to /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_17. When I try with JAVA_HOME=
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.4.2-gcj-1.4.2.0 it gives the same old error:
main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method java.io.File.toURI was not
found............

Pls advice,

Thanks & Regards,
Rahil

-----Original Message-----
From: Senaka Fernando [mailto:senaka@wso2.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 2:43 PM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: FW: Problem with Service deployed

Hi Rahil,

Did you try "WSDL2C.sh -uri ../services/Calculator/Calculator.wsdl -ss -sd
-d adb -u" Also?

Can you let me know?

Regards,
Senaka

> Hi Senaka,
>
> I tried that as well
>> WSDL2C.sh -uri ../services/Calculator/Calculator.wsdl -ss -sd -d none
> Still the same error...
>

> Retrieving document at '../services/Calculator/Calculator.wsdl'.
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method
> java.io.File.toURI was not found.
>    at _Jv_ResolvePoolEntry(java.lang.Class, int)
> (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.5.0.0)
>    at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.getBaseURI(java.lang.Stri
> ng) (Unknown Source)
>    at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.CodeGenerationEngine(org.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/samples/server/Calcul
>> ator/Calculator.wsdl?view=markup]
>>
>> This is basically a browser to the svn repo. You will have to download
>> the
>> WSDL from there to your local machine and then try it.
>>
>> Regarding the .NET WSDL scenario, try saving it to your local machine
>> and
>> trying it.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Senaka
>>
>>> Hello Senaka,
>>>
>>> Thanks very much for your prompt replies and support.
>>> Yes the problem was I didn't set JAVA_HOME and AXIS2_HOME properly. Now
>>> its
>>> giving a different kind of error:
>>> When I tried it one the WSDL from : [URL

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/samples/server/Calcul
>>> ator/Calculator.wsdl?view=markup]
>>>
>>> It gives:
>>> ----------
>>> Retrieving document at 'Calculator.wsdl'.
>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method
>>> java.io.File.toURI was not found.
>>>    at _Jv_ResolvePoolEntry(java.lang.Class, int)
>>> (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.5.0.0)
>>>    at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.getBaseURI(java.lang.Stri
>>> ng) (Unknown Source)
>>>    at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.CodeGenerationEngine(org.
>>> apache.axis2.util.CommandLineOptionParser) (Unknown Source)
>>>    at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(java.lang.String[]) (Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>

>>> I tried that on a WSDL generated by .Net with only one function
>>> implemented
>>> it gave the same error. Pls help me out..
>>>
>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>> Rahil

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(j

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.CodeGenerationEngin

 button, or try