axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rahil Ali" <rahil....@tpsonline.com>
Subject RE: FW: Problem with Service deployed
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:25:25 GMT
Hi Senaka,

I tried the same thing.. I downloaded both wsdls and tried on my Linux
machine.. I put the Calculator.wsdl in $AXIS2C_HOME/services/Calculator/ and
hello.wsdl in $AXIS2C_HOME/services/hello folders and tried WSDL2C.. My
WSDL2C.sh is:

#!/bin/sh

#export AXIS2_HOME=/home/axis2java
for f in $AXIS2_HOME/lib/*.jar
do
  AXIS2_CLASSPATH=$AXIS2_CLASSPATH:$f
done
export AXIS2_CLASSPATH

echo the classpath $AXIS2_CLASSPATH
java -classpath $AXIS2_CLASSPATH org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C $*

My JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.4.2-gcj-1.4.2.0
My AXIS2_HOME=/usr/local/axis2-SNAPSHOT

What could be the problem... Is this because of some jar file missing or is
it because of my JAVA version..

Thanks & Regards,
Rahil