axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rahil Ali" <rahil....@tpsonline.com>
Subject FW: Problem with Service deployed
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:05:03 GMT
Hi Everyone...

Pls reply...

I cannot run the WSDL2C.sh successfully...
I downloaded all the jar files and put them in to $AXIS2C_HOME/lib folder.
My WSDL2C.sh is like:

	#!/bin/sh

	#export AXIS2_HOME=/home/axis2java
	for f in $AXIS2C_HOME/lib/*.jar
	do
	  AXIS2_CLASSPATH=$AXIS2_CLASSPATH:$f
	done
	export AXIS2_CLASSPATH

	#echo the classpath $AXIS2_CLASSPATH
	java -classpath $AXIS2_CLASSPATH org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C $*

It is giving me this error:
	Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method
java.io.File.toURI was not found.
	   at _Jv_ResolvePoolEntry(java.lang.Class, int)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.5.0.0)
	   at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(j
ava.lang.String) (Unknown Source)
   	at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.CodeGenerationEngin
e(org.apache.axis2.util.CommandLineOptionParser) (Unknown Source)
	   at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(java.lang.String[])
(Unknown Source)

I believe there is some library issue. Can you please guide me how to run
this. I cannot find any documentation of WSDL to C code conversion, please
help.

Thanks & Regards,
Rahil Ali