axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't find codegen source files referenced by provided vc workspaces
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:50:11 GMT
Hi Carl,

That was the codegen tool implemented in C. It is no longer part of
Axis2/C due to the lack of maintenance. Use the axis2/java codegen[1]
tool to generate c projects. you can use axis2/c manual[2] as a
guideline.

[1] http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly
[2] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#wsdl2c

Thanks