axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Mike McKee" <mmc...@connx.com>
Subject Couple of questions regarding Parameters inside AXIS2.XML and Service.xml
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:52:55 GMT
I could not figure this out from the documention. It would be great if
somebody could answer questions concerning parameters (for services.xml
and axis2.xml)

I found this is the AXIS2C Documentation

parameter

The service element can have any number of parameters as sub elements.

Attributes

Description

Possible Values

Value of the Text in the Parameter Element

name

Specifies the name of the shared library that holds the service
implementation

serviceClass

the service name. Example: echo

locked

Indicates whether the parameter can be changed from the code

true / false

My Questions:

1.	Can my Web Service add a parameter so that it ends up in
services.xml. I have context information that needs to be persistent. Is
this the intent of the parameter? What is the API?

2.	My other question concerns AXIS2.XML. Can I also add/modify
parameters via my Web Service?  What is the API?