axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Prasadcse Perera" <prasadc...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with multi client requests.
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:13:24 GMT
Hi
I have created an application with two axis2 clients using the same
axutil_env_t object, which send requests to two services . At the service
end, the requests are served successfully but in the http_server console it
prints "Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit". Also it
takes a bit latency in serving  the requests. I went through the log files
but couldn't find anything relates to this. For one client it serves without
any problem. So I wonder what is the problem with clients or services which
generates this error.