axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Carl Lefran├žois" <carl.lefranc...@gmail.com>
Subject function parameter different from declaration parameter
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:22:42 GMT
when compiling the Axis2/C source I get many C4028 warnings "formal
parameter x different from declaration"

in the example below, the declared parameter is const int and the function
declares it as int.

declaration:  (\include\axis2_callback.h)
    AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_status_t AXIS2_CALL
    axis2_callback_report_error(
        axis2_callback_t * callback,
        const axutil_env_t * env,
        const int exception);

function:   (\src\core\clientapi\callback.c)
AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_status_t AXIS2_CALL
axis2_callback_report_error(
    axis2_callback_t * callback,
    const axutil_env_t * env,
    int exception)
{
    axis2_callback_set_error(callback, env, exception);
    return callback->on_error(callback, env, exception);
}

Is there a reason for this difference?  I am asking before I try changing
the declarations to see if they help me solve my debugging problem.

Thanks in advance!