axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Carl Lefran├žois" <carl.lefranc...@gmail.com>
Subject problem building debug version of Axis2/C on Win32
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:58:12 GMT
Hello group,
I ran into a configuration problem when building the debug version of
Axis2/C under Win32 Visual C 6.0 after setting DEBUG=1 on line 30 of
\axis2c\build\win32\configure.in

attempting nmake install with this configuration gives a LNK1146 error "no
argument specified with option /INCREMENTAL"

line 180 of file \axis2c\build\win32\makefile reads:
LDFLAGS = $(LDFLAGS) /DEBUG /INCREMENTAL

in the msdn documentation I found
(link: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/4khtbfyf(vs.80).aspx )
"/INCREMENTAL is implied when /DEBUG is specified."

so I removed /INCREMENTAL from line 180 of the makefile and now the nmake
finishes.

Hope this helps