axis-c-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.2 breaks my webservice
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:42:32 GMT
Hello folks,

Here are my findings:

A little more background first. The external library that my webservice
calls is a multithreaded library and uses semaphores for inter-thread
communication.  When I was in the process of debugging this problem, I
started httpd with the -X option (to limit httpd to a single process). When
I did this my webservice started working just fine. I stopped httpd and
started it normally and again my service hung up a particular call to my
external library.

Again the same code works just fine with Axis1.2

My question to you guys is:

-> Has something changed between Axis1.1 and Axis1.2 that would cause this
behavior?
-> Is this information enough or do you still want gdb trace information?

Thanks for all the help.

Subra

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Dumindu Pallewela <pallewela@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 5:50 AM, Subra A Narayanan <aswathsn@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I am running some other tests to see if I can get any further. I will
> report
> > my findings soon. In the meantime, if you guys can think of ways to
> track
> > down the problem, please let me know.
> >
>
> If you can provide a gdb trace, it would help to figure out where
> exactly the things go wrong.
>
> -Dumindu.
>
> --
> Dumindu Pallewela
> http://blog.dumindu.com
> GPG ID: 0x9E131672
>
> WSO2 | "Oxygenating the Web Service Platform" | http://wso2.com
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-c-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-c-user-help@ws.apache.org
>
>

Mime
View raw message