axis-c-user mailing list archives

From David Vaquero <pepesan_m...@yahoo.es>
Subject [Questions][Whislist] WSDL generation, improved service information, and developer flow cicle in server
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:12:31 GMT
Hi all,

My name is David Vaquero (a.k.a. Pepesan ), I'm using Axis2/C since two
months, I think you have done a great work, Congratulations!!!!  :)  and I
have questions and suggestions  :)

(Sorry about my poor english, I'm from Spain  :)  )

First, there is any method in AXIS2/C to generate the WSDL file from the
code of a service library?
Before I used the soap2cpp tool from gsoap proyect to parse the .h file
to generate the wsld file, in AXIS2/C, there is any similar tool?

Second, the html information about the services is cool, but i think
that if this information includes the Request and Response Paramaters
structured, the html service info will be more usefull for the WS user.
There is a method to include this structured information in the result
html exit of AXIS2/C?

Third, and last  :)  ,  I dont understand well the load library process in
Axis2/C yet (in standalone server and apache module), but there is any
way to force the load a library service when the server is up(executed)?

A wave
Pepesan